Monday, September 21, 2009

Time Fly's by Grab a cup of Coffee it's a long one

Ok I have been MIA for two months now. Each day I would say to myself I will write a post but things got in the way. Alot has been going on and the days fly by. I have been to Longaberger for a day of fun with my daughter, son-n-law and my mom we had a great time and took advantage of the two for two Tuesday's. My son -n-law and I made our first baskets. As many times as I have went this was my first time making a basket . I have to say it was fun to create my own.
The next thing to happen was we got a 28ft camper, it's old and in a time warp of the 80's

This is a picture when we got it home the first night the outside was a mess I don't think they had ever cleaned the outside. The inside was very clean, So first step was to pressure wash it and then I repainted the strips. I need to take a picture of the very much improved outside. It will be a work in progress for awhile but every thing works great and the Ac will run you out. That's saying alot considering I am always hot.


Next up to date I went to TN again for Shades of the Past.(I just love that Place there's something about it that makes me relax and feel at ease. ) Yes I took my camera but never got it out of the suitcase. The trip was four of us my husband Jim, my mom and her friend Herman. We had a fun time.


Sept 16th My husband Jim and I had our 20th anniversary I can say time has really flown by on our marriage. I could not have picked a better friend & husband he is generous, loving and put's his family as his number one priority. Just like any marrage there has been ups and downs and good times and bad but at the end of the day I am so glad I have him as my friend & husband.


This weekend was a sign that autumn is on it's way cool nights crisp mornings and yes rain so I couldn't resists getting some fall decor out. Pumpkin man found his place in my blanket basket. I will take some more fall pictures and post them later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi and welocme to the Stone House. You will be entered in the giveaway. I love your Pumpkin man! I would love to go and make a basket. How fun. We have a camper from the 70's...lol Take care. come back and see me. ♥ Mercy

    ReplyDelete