Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trash to Treasures for free

Free chair , Left over paint, scrap lumber, and a cusion not being used, Makes a awesome chair.
My dear friend Monica gave me this wicker chair.
My husband laughted and said why did you bring it home, it was ready for the trash.
But Monica & I see things alike it's not trash it just needed a little love to bring it back to life.
I told him just wait it will be beautiful.


after some scrubing and picking old paint off then comes the black paint.
Then I cut some scrap boards for the seat and sprayed them black to match.added a little cusion which was laying upstairs not being used and what my husband called trash is alive again. Not bad for Free. Thanks Monica I love it!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy

    The chair looks incredible! I am so glad you are giving it a good home! Thanks for sharing!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete