Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Graduation Gift






This was one of my projects I have been working on. My daughter is graduating from collage this weekend and I wanted to do something that she could keep a life time and always remember. What better way to show her how proud I am of her than a quilt in her honor for her gift. She worked really hard and at times wanted to give up. There was alot of late nights and studying to wee hours in the morning and working full time threw most of it. If all that wasn't enough she added being a new bride in 2007 .She stuck it out and will be walking across the stage on May 9th. It's hard to beleive my little girl is grown up and another mile stone in her life.

1 comment:

  1. Thnaks for your kind words.

    If you are asking about the coverlet on my blanket crane, I just got it in Maine on a shopping trip and I mentioned the shops I went to in a previous post so you can scroll back to see them. Most don't have websites though.

    A source for coverlets I have in other parts of my home are www.circa1820.com. I hope that helps!

    What a treasure you have created for your daughter!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete