Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Do you ever wonder where all those dust bunnies come from? Behind things, under things, well it's that time again to rearrange, clear out, & declutter. Making your home fresh again with new paint, lighter window dressings, and the dreaded closet redo's to see what fits for the spring and summer season and what for some reason seems smaller in size than last year. (you can only blame the dryer for altering sizes so long.)
Coming soon I will be posting some painting projects and redo's. The projects that need attention for one is our home office needs a total make over (what was I thinking when I went with the safari theme) This was my daughter's room when she was living here, when she moved out we replaced the carpet, painted the walls and made it the home office. When she frist saw it she said yuck that paint color is not good. I have to agree with her but was so excited to have my new home office it was just wonderful, fresh and new. I am a country ,primitive type decorating girl so you can see this doesn't fit our home at all. It's like walking into a room that is attached to our home by mistake. I will be posting some before and after pictures when it is complete.
Let me know what's on your spring cleaning list and ways you have found to ease the pain of cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment