Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas

WOW !!!!
Where has this month gone, It's the Saturday before Christmas and I still have shopping to do. Usually I am so good about shopping early but this month has really went fast. Work has kept me busy and I feel I have missed all the fun of Christmas this year. Am I the only one that seems to run out of time. I love to decorate and enjoy the lights threw out my home inside and out. Hopefully tomorrow I can plug up all the trees only 6 this year and enjoy being home my most enjoyable spot.
Hope you can find some time as well to enjoy!!! Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,

    Your house is so warm and cozy! December always flys by! I so with it were 60 days long, 30 days to get everything done and 30 days to sit back and enjoy it!

    Have a very Merry CHRISTMAS!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete