Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

ToMom:
 Happy Mothers day  ,
 As a Mom myself  of 25 years now so many things have come so clear.
All the times you said " because  I said so " I never understood
All the times you said "I would understand" when I was a mom I never understood
All the times you said 'because I care" just didn't seem right at the time I never understood
All the times it seemed as though you were ruling my life I never understood
I never understood till the day God gave me a beautiful baby girl 25Years ago to care for, to love, to help grow into a beautiful young women.
 to brush away her tears when she was sad, or to glow in her glory when she had accomplished one of her dreams.
The times I told her Because I said so I am sure she didn't understand
The times I told her Because I care I am sure she didn't understand
The times I seem to rule her life I am sure she didn't understand
So as the years have flew by and I am thinking of how to show you Mom how I care and to be  grateful of how you raised me, all the love,support, and yes the ruling in which you stressed.
I am very lucky you are my Mom that made me who I am.
I love you Mom and yes  I Understand
Happy Mothers Day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment